Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Myself

Hi my name is Timmy and I am a 7th grader and my favorite book is the kid who invented the popsicle and  I am 13 years old and I have a little brother named Brennan he was born on December 26 2011 and he is 4 months old. I was born on May 3rd 1999 at Maine cost memorial hospital and I love basketball and I like base ball I have been playing baseball for 3 years and my dream is to be an actor. My fear is being a hostage in a bank.

     When I was 3 I got my first dirt bike and it was a Honda 50cc four stroke and it was white and it was small.When I was six or seven I got another Dirt Bike and it was bigger and it was a T90cc four stroke and it was blue and now I have a KX 65 Kawasaki 2 stroke. I have a fiberglass 12 foot boat and it has a 9.9 motor on the back of it and I had it for 2 years and I still have it today and one day when I was riding my 50cc Dirt Bike my dog Rex was biting the front tire and he was doing for quite a while now and it caused me to crash my dirt bike and I had a scab on my shoulder.

    In the summer time I like to go swimming with my grandparents and my grandfather has a speedboat so I can go tubing my grandfather has a flat tube and in the fall I like to play video games and in the winter I like to go snow tubing and go ice fishing with my grandfather and me and my grandfather take our ice shacks behind a island and when i was 10 I drove my grandfathers ATV on the ice and I like to drive my grandfathers snowmobile on the ice and we go ice fishing on Donell's pond and that is about MYSELF thank you for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Timmy
    I think your writing was great. But I want to know more about you as a reader. You should of have all the dirt bike stuff in one paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timmy,
      I agree with Tim. What was your favorite book?
      Your Classmate,
      Casey

      Delete