Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey, I'm Lauren and I am a new blogger to this blog. I am 13 years old in the seventh grade. I love to play sports. My favorite genre is Realistic fiction. When it comes to movies I love comedies or horror movies with my friend Diane. The best book I have ever read is probably the book "Because of Winne Dixie" I love that book because it is about a dog having a happy ending. I hope to become a better reader from this blog. I hope to help others become better readers also by telling them about books they might like. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lauren
    I was just reading you post and thought how much I liked that book back when I had to read it in fourth grade. My sister is obsessed with that book and movie.
    Your Friend,
    Tim

    ReplyDelete