Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey, Its Karli. I am new to this blog. I am 13 and in seventh grade. My interests are softball, cheering, and hanging out with my friends. Mostly Haley, Casey, Diane, Emily and Danielle. (To make my dad feel good) I love my Dad.

My favorite genre of movies are romances and comedy. Some of my favorite movies are The Lucky One (#1), The Hunger Games (#2), and An Unfinished Life (#3). I would say The Lucky One and The Hunger Games tie though. But when it comes to reading I really am open to reading anything! Sci-Fi, realistic fiction, Fantasy, and nonfiction. I love it all.....except poetry. I DISLIKE poetry. I just don’t find it interesting. But that is just my opinion.

I have so many favorite books. A few of them are The Hunger Games, Gallagher Girl series, and Chinese Cinderella. Authors? Well, they are Ally Carter, Ally Condie, Suzanne Collins, Nicholas Sparks, Jenny Han, and Stephanie Meyers. I hope that you all will take in to consideration to reading some of these authors books! They are all amazing writers. Happy Reading! 


                                  

2 comments:

  1. I WANT TO SEE THE LUCKY ONE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karli,
    I really enjoyed the Lucky One movie and would really like to read the book , its sounds like such a great read.
    Thanks Danielle

    ReplyDelete