Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Hi Everyone! It's Haley A. again.... Sorry, I just couldn't wait to post again to the blog. It's kind of awesome, the whole book blog thing.  So anyway, I would like to show you guys my book reviews about a couple of my favorite books. I've already given my review about Delirium so here's my book reviews


I love this series (although Reached doesn’t come out till 11/13/2012, which is actually the day before my b-day), It is about a futuristic world where people are assigned a person to marry. It reminds me of the Hunger Games because there's a love triangle involved between her best friend and someone she never thought she would be with. If you love the Hunger Games, you’ll love this series too.


I love this book because it’s a bit on the challenging side; you need to pay attention to every detail to get the story... otherwise you get really confused), and it’s in general an awesome book. This book is about a girl named Claire who is a normal girl whose world turns upside down by her future husband named Henry (Henry is a time traveler, hence the book title The Time Traveler’s Wife). If you're in for a good,challenging,time travel love story, then you should try this out.



4 comments:

  1. Hey Ms.Haley,
    A book I would recommend is Paranormlcy. It is a series. The second book is Supernaturally and the third book comes out in July called Endlessly. They were amazing you would LOVE them!
    ~Karli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haley,
      I can hardly wait to dive into these reads. Some days I wish I could just hide away at my little camp and read for the whole weekend. I have a stack of books calling my name. Right now I am reading Elijah. It's good. I like the main character and the setting of the story. Very different. It's historical fiction. Anyway, thanks for sharing your reads!!

      Delete
    2. Heya Haley,
      I've been wanting to read Matched for a long time, I will after I read all the books I have been reading. Haha and I hope to read the whole series too.
      Love,
      Your Bestie,
      Casey<3

      Delete