Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

    My name is Sierra. My dad makes vinyl graphics, and my mom makes jewelry. I like to read and draw and I also like to knit, and bake. When I grow up, I want to be a professional cake maker, like on the show ‘ Cake boss ’.
    I have two dogs, and two cats. My dog’s names are Veda and Lucy. Veda is a miniature pincher, Lucy is part chow-chow and part pomeranian. My cat’s names are Ludwig Van and Lo-Pan. Ludwig Van is a Maine-coon cat, Lo-Pan is part Maine-coon, and we’re not sure if he’s part persian ( We think Lo-Pan could possibly be part persian because he’s so fluffy! ).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sierra just read your story and I think it's good because you mention your favorite things you do and your parents jobs and you mention your pets

    GOOD JOB SIERRA:)

    sincerely Timmy

    ReplyDelete