Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

    I am Emily, I in the 7th grade, and I am 12. I love cheerleading, singing, and when I grow up I want to be a psychiatrist. I am one of the authors of this website, Blogging About Books. I love to read, although I don’t do a lot of it. My favorite author is Neil Gaiman. I have read three books by him: M is for Magic, Coraline, The Graveyard Book, and I am about to read Odd and the Frost Giants. His books hold a dark, yet magical element which I enjoy to read. I have read M is for Magic and Coraline both at least four times. My favorite genre of books is realistic fiction. I like reading books that I can relate to, but reading books I can not relate to is also fun because it is like living another life. I enjoy scary movies, I have never watched a movie that was to scary.
    I learned how to read in preschool. The first books I read were the Biscuit books. These books consisted of pages with about one sentence on each page, but I enjoyed it all the same.
    I am currently reading the Pretty Little Liars series. I would like to start reading The Hunger Games. I think that reading/contributing to this blog with help me grow as a reader because maybe by taking part in this blog I will write assignments that will make me think deeper about my reading and writing. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Emily,
    I am starting to read the hunger games series. I believe you will find this series very interesting.

    Sincerely,

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hey Emnut,
    I read the Hunger Games and you will LOVE it! I am getting ready to read the Pretty Little Liars series. I have been wanting to read it for a while! Another book you would like is Delirium! I just started it and Haley read it. So far it is pretty good. So....yeah.


    Love ya,

    Dyernut

    ReplyDelete