Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Friday, May 4, 2012

    Hey Peoples, my name is Haley A. I’m a 13 year old in seventh grade and I’m one of the many authors of this blog. I love to read and I also love to do sports. I prefer to play softball, & cross country. I also love to hang with friends, family, and my dogs(BJ & Sarge) and cats (Shy & Kitten).
    My favorite genre of movies is probably romantic comedy and my favorite book genre is probably a Science Fiction Romance Series/Novel. The best book I ever read read is well.....Delirium. DUH!!!!!!!!


Delirium, I have recently read and it’s AMAZING!!!!!!!! I haven’t read Pandemonium yet though. If anyone knows where I can get a copy please tell me so. Delirium's setting is an twisted version of the U.S.A in the future where love is considered a disease called deleria. The U.S. finds a cure for “deleria” and it is required for people 18 and older. This book follows the point of view of the new U.S. from a girl named Lena who’s journey through this twisted world is changed by someone she never expected. Everyone should read this series like ASAP!!!

I think this blog will help me to find many new wonderful books and give me the chance to share wonderful books to others. So this is me 13 year old Haley A. I hope you enjoy my soon to be many contributions to this blog. See you Later.

Haley A.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Haley,
    I can hardly wait to start reading Delirium!! I brought it home today. As soon as I finish Coraline, I am diving into this one. You convinced me and piqued my curiosity big time! Thanks for sharing. You have shared some good reads with me this year!

    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Leighton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haley,
      I love how on the covers Lena looks so different. Like she has grown in between them! I mean the book take place right after each other! It really is cool!

      Your Bestie,
      Karli <3

      Delete