Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Friday, May 4, 2012

    Heya! I’m Casey and I am a new blogger to this blog. I am in the seventh grade, and I love shopping and hanging out with friends. If I can do both, it’s even better. also love to go on the internet to talk to friends and do some tumbling on Tumblr ( a blogging site where you re-blog pictures, and post statuses, you can also upload your own picture or pictures and blog it. )
    I have many favorite books but I will only name one. One of my favorite books is The Chinese Cinderella. I highly recommend it to all girls. It is a memoir about a girl who had been abused by her stepmother . The reason it is called The Chinese Cinderella is because the setting is in China, and she has a stepmother who abuses her day after day and nobody did anything about it. They just sat there and let her get beat. They said she was the cause of her mother’s death because her mother died after giving birth to her. She had finally stuck up for herself, and got herself in some major trouble. She got sent away and lived the rest of her life away from her evil witch of a stepmother.
    From this blog, I hope to give people suggestions about what books are good and not so good. I also hope people do the same for me and give me some good suggestions about what I should read.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Casey,

    It's Haley. Your post makes me want to read Chinese Cinderella so bad!!!! I'm reading a book right now that you read this year, Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. It's really good so far.

    Love You,

    Haley A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Casey,
    I loved Chinese Cinderella! For those reading this Chinese Cinderella is a memoir. It was a good yet quick read. It showed showed a little of the Chinese culture too. One of my favorite things about the book was the Chinese names! Right now I am reading a book that takes place in China. It is called Red Scarf Girl! You should read it when I'm done!

    KadiBob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Casey .
      Reading your post has made me really want to read the Chinese Cinderella and I think I will make that my next read.

      Delete