Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

     
     Hello, I am Michael and I am a new author for the blog about books. I am a seventh grader living the the state of Maine. My favorite genre of book is science fiction while my favorite genre of movie would have to be action/thrillers. 

    The best book that I ever read is “The Enemy” by Charlie Higgson.  Its a book about London after a disease had spread over the continent turning anyone over the age of 16 into zombies. This book is my favorite due to the extensive detail that he was able to put into the characters, that is something that in my opinion a good book needs to be good enough to read. (As well as having a interesting topic.)
 
     From being a contributor to this blog I intend to be able to share the books that I like and read about other books that I should maybe check out for my self, you can expect to see posts from me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment