Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dear classmates ,
My name is Danielle I'm 13 years old and in the seventh grade. I really m enjoying this blog so far. I love reading though sometimes I don't always get to . I love cheering , softball and tumbling . When I am older I would love to be an engineer and work to find a cure for cancer or an actress or a veterinarian. I haven’t really decided. My favorite author is R.L Stine he has written the goosebumps series which is one of my favorite series. I love it because it is a way to escape the real world and go into an imaginary magical world.
Right now I am reading two books one is called the Thirteenth Winter it is about a girl who has a learning disability and her struggles through school and into adulthood , this book is a memoir . The other book I am reading is Sweethearts . This is also about a young girl who is bullied and only has one friend that sticks up for her but he moves away and then a few months later she finds he has died and her world comes spiraling down .I can’t wait to finish these books and see what happens and then start another great read.
Thank you , Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Dear Danielle,
    Could I try reading those books after you?

    ReplyDelete