Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!
Blogging about Books!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

    Hello, my name is Tim. I am one of the new editors of the blog. I am 12 years old. I will be 13 in a few days on May 16. I am in seventh grade.
    Here are some of the things I like to do: Play Baseball, play video games, just being in the woods, riding my bike, riding my minibike, riding my skateboard, shooting a gun. I have many pets, and they are three snakes: Sassy, Pixie and Carlieto. I have a pet mouse named snowball. I have 5 gold fish and a algae eater all named after the cast of NCIS. I also have 2 dogs a pit bull Shadow and a Miniature Dachshund named Ity Bitty Short Stuff.
    My favorite genres are fantasy, historical fiction and realistic fiction. My favorite book is THE LAST OLYMPIAN because it has a lot of new twists on it to make you want to read the next series. My favorite movies are The Mechanic, Assassination games, Never Back Down, Never Back Down 2 The Beat down and Gone in 60 Seconds.What I want to gain from this blog is to become a better reader and find some good books.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tim just read your story and I think it's really good because you mention the favorites things you like and you mention your favorite books and genres and you mention your favorite movies.

    GOOD JOB TIM:)

    your friend Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Whats an algae eater? I like your writing....it's cool you named you fish after the NCIS cast! That's AWESOME!!!
    Your friend,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey,
      Lauren an Algae eater is a fish that eats the algae out of the tank.
      Tim

      Delete